Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Stinkerbot

I have a baby brother Leif who is one year old. He is blonde and has brown eyes. He gets into mischief, is very cute and always loves to journey outside. I would like to tell you more about these things.

My baby brother who is Leif loves to get into mischief; he can find it anywhere. Some types of mischief he can find are playing on the stairs and in the trash. He will also get onto chairs and then rapidly climb onto the table. He will even bite Mom when he is trying to nurse and eat. All this mischief could hurt him, ruin things, make him sick, and make a mess.







In addition to mischief Leif is cute. Some things he does that I want to tell you are frequently hugging family members and other children who are babies. During prayers Leif folds his arms and when he talks he exclaims “Mama!” Dada!” “nana!” But the cutest things I want to tell you are that he hugs people, loves people, and he laughs.




Leif who we also call Stinkerbot loves to go outside. When he goes outside he is very cute and frequently gets into a bit of mischief. To get outside he opens the back door and does it when it is unlocked. The first thing he does is to run. Then he chases our chickens which quickly run away. He then he announces “Ooh ooh.” Sometimes he gets dirty playing in the dirt. When he is caught by his brothers he screams in protests.



As you can see Leif gets in to mischief and is very cute. In addition he loves to go outside. But the most important thing that I want you to remember about Leif is that he loves people. I want you to know this because Stinkerbot is swell.

4 comments:

Susan April 20, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

What a fun write up about your sweet littlest brother! I'm wondering, can we look forward to similar stories about other family members?
love,
grammy

Miles April 20, 2011 at 1:56 PM  

yes i am planing to have a whole both biogrofe abot family

Jana April 25, 2011 at 10:25 AM  

This was really great! What a thoughtful big brother and what a cute Stinkerbot!

Lauren May 23, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

Nice work Indy!

  © Blogger template 'Fly Away' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP